HYB: colorbreak - whooohoooo

Hi all, I have been out hybridizing and I just had to come in and send a message.  I was checking on a colorbreaking SA cross and I came across two very nice seedlings.  One I can't describe but I will post a picture later, the other one is a very, very nice colorbreaking plicata.  Standards are broken color and the falls are plicata!  Quite an interesting effect, good vigor and bud count too!  I also notice that one of my other SA colorbreakers has four of the seedlings exhibiting Siamese twin stalks and increases!?  Don't know what to make of this.  This is the cross that has produced a very nice colorbreaking SA....pictures to come.  One of my other goals was to accomplish a reverse amoena SA on the lines of crowned heads.  It looks like I have it now, it is just opening but looks darker than Crowned Heads.
Mike - too excited for my own good, you all have got to come visit!