New Survey

From: iris-talk-owner@ONElist.com

There is a new survey for the iris-talk community.

Do you think we should continue to use Subject Tags.

Possible answers are:

o Yes
o No
o Don't care one way or the other.

iris-talk Owner

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!