REF: Hybridizing Book

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

Message text written by Cindy Rust:

I don't know if anyone in the AIS is copying Sharon's work, but if they are
not, they are surely asleep!  Think I will send a letter to the editor.

No one's asleep on the job!   Lots of my articles have been published in
the AIS Bulletin over the years,  even more in the ASI YBs.  Much of the
material I'm posting to my web site is too extensive and too technical to
be appropriate for use in the Bulletin or YB -- and doing it this way makes
the information more widely available.

Sharon McAllister

Has ONElist changed your life?
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!