From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 4/16/99 8:17:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, srust@fidnet.com

<< There was someone on this list (Betty?) that said they would like some
 rhizomes of LITTLE SNOW LEMON.  I will be dividing it this summer.  If you
 would send me your mailing address, I could send you several nice rhizomes
 of it.  Thanks!
 Cindy Rust, Missouri
    I think it was me.   I know I was talking to someone about LIttle Snow
Lemon and that I have lusted after it since I first saw it in the Schreiner
Catalog two years ago.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of S.c.     snail mail:  Janet Natale, 701 48th Avenue North, Myrtle
                                           S.C.  29577  (tell me how much
postage and your address)

Show mom you love her.  Check out our great Mother's Day Gifts!
14K Gold and gemstone jewelry, leather and cloth wallets and purses,
gardening, gourmet, kitchen, more! Free Shipping in the US!