REF: Hybridizing Book / Web Site

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

Message text written by Cindy Rust:

>Sharon, you obviously don't know me!  You can ask my husband, then.  The
store will sell out of paper before I don't print it all!

O.K.  I've got the picture!  But could you hold off even for a few days???
 The "Under Construction" symbol will obviously not deter you, so I've come
up with a new scheme that tells you when a section has been completely
uploaded and is therefore ready to print or save to a file if you want to
keep it.   But I haven't yet had the chance to upload files with the new
notation.  Patience, PLEASE?

Seriously, I do appreciate feedback like yours.  I'm doing this for the
next generation of hybridizers.  The only way I can repay my mentors is to
pass their kindness on.

Sharon McAllister

Share the wealth!
Tell a friend about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!