Re: REF: Hybridizing Book

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Okay, Sharon, if you are happy to put it up on your website and think that
is the best way.  I still think the book would be great.  Are there so many
fewer people that like arils and arilbreds than those that like siberians or

Cindy Rust, Missouri

Show mom you love her.  Check out our great Mother's Day Gifts!
14K Gold and gemstone jewelry, leather and cloth wallets and purses,
gardening, gourmet, kitchen, more! Free Shipping in the US!