BULB: reticulatas

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

None of my reticulata crosses took.  I'm so bummed.  There was plenty of
pollen, and the weather was relatively sunny & clear when I made the
crosses.  But no luck.  Oh well.  There's always next year!

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Has ONElist changed your life?
http://www.ONElist.com
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!