Re: Combined regional for 14 and 15

From: Chad Schroter <Chad.Schroter@quantum.com>

	This was my second regional and I had a great time.  I had to drive
in and out the same day/nite (3 hours each way and a pregnant wife at home)
so I felt a little rushed but it was worth it. Having tour buses made all
the difference - there's no lack of topics for conversation among the iris
afflicted and the bus rides allow plenty of time for it. Even though we were
'early' for the peak of the bloom (only the liquor store had more unopened
bud's) there was plenty to see and great people to meet. I enjoyed some time
with the some of the hybridizers : Rick Tasco, George and Mike Sutton ( he
does have a SA colorbreaker, dark tan over dark Violet with splash's) Larry
Lauer, Bill Maryott , Ray Schreiner and others; and some of the Internet
folks as well. If you were there and I didn't see you I was the skinny
fellow with the mickey mouse hat.

Chad Schroter
Los Gatos Ca

Are you hogging all the fun?