Re: ADMIN: Tell it like it is

From: HIPSource@aol.com

Greetings,

I have decided that I will keep using the subject tags regardless of the
outcome of this vote. There was a very good reason we went to that system,
and the system works very well when people will just take one moment to learn
to use it. I, for one, find the list a tiresome mess when the use of the tags
breaks down, especially since that is usually accompanied by a flurry of
inconsequential and unconsidered postings.  I frankly don't understand why
John has been forced to keep nagging people about this small and simple
point, which is nothing more than showing some consideration for others.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com

Show mom you love her.  Check out our great Mother's Day Gifts!
14K Gold and gemstone jewelry, leather and cloth wallets and purses,
gardening, gourmet, kitchen, more! Free Shipping in the US!
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe0