Re: OT: Use of CAPITALS in Posts

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

Sorry  for the use of capitals, if you are referring to me. I was and still
am on an unfamiliar machine with a different format than I'm used to.

On vacation in CA-Rita B

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe6