Re: Bloom report: the rest of the story

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 4/19/99 8:55:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
donald@eastland.net writes:

<<  LADY FRIEND also bloomed today and it is
 usually an early bloomer?  Unusual color. >>

        My fledgling clump of Lady Friend just finished blooming and yes,
garnet even to a shade brownish...Hello Darkness hasn't bloomed for me
(second year)
but then it was moved once...it was part of a collection from Schreiners and
the first time I ordered, so if I don't like it I may get rid of it...I
prefer those blacks from red too...
 <<the gooey orange slices made from orange gellatin dusted with sugar>>
     My favorite is the mint leaves, same consistency and recipe.   Thanks
for a great bloom report!!

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US