Re: BULB: reticulatas

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 4/19/99 8:22:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net writes:

<< None of my reticulata crosses took.  I'm so bummed >>
    So sorry to hear that!   All that waiting.    I am going to take a tip
from you and order 100 reticulatas from daffodil mart...their selection was
blue, purple and a deep purple almost black( in the 100 selected).   Didn't I
remember you saying you had seen or grew yellow?   Or do I remember you
saying that  is danfordiae and sometimes they mix it in with retics?
Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC where it's gonna be 87 on friday!!!!!!

Are you hogging all the fun?
Friends tell friends about ONElist!