Re: ADMIN: Tell it like it is

From: Bill Shear <BILLS@hsc.edu>

>I have decided that I will keep using the subject tags regardless of the
>outcome of this vote. There was a very good reason we went to that system,
>and the system works very well when people will just take one moment to learn
>to use it. I, for one, find the list a tiresome mess when the use of the tags
>breaks down, especially since that is usually accompanied by a flurry of
>inconsequential and unconsidered postings.  I frankly don't understand why
>John has been forced to keep nagging people about this small and simple
>point, which is nothing more than showing some consideration for others.
>
>Anner Whitehead
>HIPSource@aol.com

I would agree 100%. The subject tags are very useful to those of us who get
75-125 posts per day.  Using them, I can cruise through at least my iris-l
email in about 20 minutes.

Bill Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College
Hampden-Sydney VA 23943
(804)223-6172
FAX (804)223-6374
email<bills@hsc.edu>

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe6