Re: ADMIN: Tell it like it is

From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>

	Tom Dillard wrote:

>If we do away with those subject lines, I'll either have to drop from the
>list ...or commence deleting based on the name of the "sender," having a
>general idea of which subscribers tend to send messages which interest me
>and which don't.  Neither of these is good.

	Mebbe so but I subscribe to seven lists as well and manage
	one and I don't want to waste precious on-line time. I must confess
	that I do the delete based on sender which is obviously not a
	very thoughtful way to go but it is efficient.

Ellen Gallagher    /     e_galla@ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA   /   Zone  3
Berlin, NH    in   'The Great North Woods'
To subscribe to Siberian iris e-mail robin:

To view the Siberian iris archives:

Show mom you love her.  Check out our great Mother's Day Gifts!
14K Gold and gemstone jewelry, leather and cloth wallets and purses,
gardening, gourmet, kitchen, more! Free Shipping in the US!