Re: AIS: Geek shirts - Hanes sizes

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: AIS: Geek shirts - Hanes sizes
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:31:28 -0700

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

Hanes has a web site.  No size info, but a person to call. Also free
software to make customized T-shirts - anybody tried this?

Beefy Ts and Polos are sized the same.  XL is 31.5 inches long, XXL is
33 inches long.  M is 38-40 inches, L 42-44, XL 46-48, XXL 50-52.

John, as soon as I can find something to measure a pre-existing shirt, I
will send in my order.  Gotta be a tape measure or a yardstick in this
mess somewhere....

Linda M

Did you know that knowledge is power?
Join a new ONElist e-mail community and strengthen your mind!