Re: HBY: black & white

From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>

Mike...
b&w sounds great, I'll keep quiet. The closest I've seen is Brilliant
Excuse and It's
not black. I would like to mention your black SA, Hello Darkness X Trick
or Treat,
loved it last year and am looking forward to an Intro date. I have tons
of Sutton
intros, thanks mostly to your generosity !!!
Bye Bye Blues at 40 " and not even showing color yet.
Warm here in the San Fernando Valley, CA.
Only morning and evening crosses,( trying for the ultimate SA )