From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 4/20/99 8:04:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

<< 	Remember Schreiner's DUSKY EVENING....grey and black....very somber
 and never been improved upon? >>

Now that is one gawjus iris! Little touch of brown through the center of the
flower as I recall. Henry adored it on first sight. Almost an historic now.
Schrieners, 1971.

Anner Whitehead

Has ONElist changed your life?
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!