Re: ADMIN: subject lines and digest mode

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: ADMIN: subject lines and digest mode
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 20:35:35 -0700

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

I'm on digest.  The index at the beginning of each digest gives the
sequential number of the post, the author, and the subject line.  In
digest mode, subject lines aren't always a lot of help in getting thru
it all faster.  BUT, they are invaluable when trying to find a post I
want to reply to, or, when I am in a big hurry, deciding if there is
some message I can't resist reading right away.

Linda Mann, cyber space & east Tennessee USA
nothing new open today except a beautiful, somewhat old-fashioned, clear
mid-blue blossom on a 4 inch stalk of SUMMER HOLIDAYS.  I like the
flower a lot - here's hoping for summer rebloom at a more normal height.

Show mom you love her.  Check out our great Mother's Day Gifts!
14K Gold and gemstone jewelry, leather and cloth wallets and purses,
gardening, gourmet, kitchen, more! Free Shipping in the US!