Re: AIS: Geek shirts - Hanes sizes

From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>

Yes, I have used the Hanes T-shirt maker software.  I also am waiting
impatiently for an order to come in.  Anyone going to OKC will see the
results of this software.  I am making tote bags, coasters, t-shirts,
and visors with iris (what else) on them.  Couldn't be much easier with
this software.
Dana Brown
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
Lubbock, Texas  79401
Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!