REF: AIS Bulletin index?

From: JEM300@aol.com

I am looking for articles on exhibiting iris.  I remember two good ones,
written by Bonnie Nichols and one by Fred Jahnke that were published in the
Bulletin (sometime within the last 17 years!).  There is likely more but
these were the two I remembered.  Well, I need to reference them now and
wondered if I will have to go through 17 years of them or if there is an
index where I can find them more quickly?

Enjoying everyone's bloom reports, still waiting for my first MDB blooms
which look to be at least 2 weeks away, more or less.  If it stays cool, we
may actually be able to have both our scheduled shows this year.

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI  Zone 5
Member AIS, MIS, SSI, and Wisconsin Iris Society

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Come join one of the 115,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!