Re: REF: AIS Bulletin index?

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: JEM300@aol.com
>
> I am looking for articles on exhibiting iris.  I remember two good ones,
(clip)
>  Well, I need to reference them now and
> wondered if I will have to go through 17 years of them or if there is an
> index where I can find them more quickly?

Linda,

There is talk about an index, but no results to date that I am aware of. I
am afraid you will have to find your articles the old-fashioned way.

> Enjoying everyone's bloom reports, still waiting for my first MDB blooms
> which look to be at least 2 weeks away, more or less.

ALPINE LAKE, the first MDB of the season, bloomed here today. Can you
really be that far behind? (This is close to its average bloom date here).

jcwalters@bridgernet.com

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist:  The leading provider of free e-mail list services!