Cultivar Names

From: David Silverberg <sil1812@molalla.net>

This is just to set the record straight about LADY EMMA! The iris was
not named for Emma Hobbs, but rather for Emma Jones, the wife of the
hybridizer, Frank Jones. I can say this with all certainty because I
suggested the name, and I was priveleged to have known the lady and to
have been allowed to introduce LADY EMMA, (see page 101, Bulletin 261,
April '86).

Dave Silverberg
Molalla, Oregon

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe6