Re: REF: AIS Bulletin index?

From: JEM300@aol.com

<< There is talk about an index, but no results to date that I am aware of. I
 am afraid you will have to find your articles the old-fashioned way>>

Drat, it's what I feared!  Oh well.  :)   Only bad thing is I start searching
for specific articles and everything I read catches my attention and I end up
sitting on the floor for hours reading unrelated material.  I need some
self-control!

<< ALPINE LAKE, the first MDB of the season, bloomed here today. Can you
 really be that far behind? (This is close to its average bloom date here).>>

Jeff, my first MDB bloom last year was on May 3rd (TINY CHERUB).  Our season
was a bit advanced then and it seems to still be advanced this year.  I went
out to
give Tiny a squeeze and I think she'll be giving up a bloom about the same
time as last year.  Enjoy your bloom season!

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI  Zone 5
Member AIS, MIS, SSI, and Wisconsin Iris Society

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
http://www.ONElist.com
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!