Re: HBY: black & white

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Randy,
-----Original Message-----

>From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
>b&w sounds great, I'll keep quiet. The closest I've seen is Brilliant
>Excuse and It's
>not black. I would like to mention your black SA, Hello Darkness X Trick
>or Treat,
>loved it last year and am looking forward to an Intro date

2001, did I mention it is a wonderful rebloomer?  Suprised me, even though
it is black it opened in the heat last July and was very well branched.

>Only morning and evening crosses,( trying for the ultimate SA )

OK, you have got me really curious, what is the "Ultimate SA"?

Mike - In iris heaven with peak bloom rapidly approaching.

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!