Re: HYB:

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

I crossed THOR'S LIGHTNING BOLT with as many black or dark iris I could
find.  Several have bloomed as a dark, dark purple with a pure white blazed
dow the middle of the falls.  I am watching them all to see if they lighten
in color as they expand.  One I am particular excited about is THUNDER
SPIRIT x THOR'S LIGHTNING BOLT.  It is opening as a BEFORE THE STORM black
with a very wide, pure white blaze that looks like and upside down triangle.
It is not a SA.
Mike