Catalog

From: "Sterling Okase" <sterling_o@hotmail.com>

Hi Mike,

Some of these irises that you are discribing are driving me NUTS!!!
They sound sooo beautiful!! And to make matters WORSE....I have only
TWO things blooming at the moment....a little MDB called BLINK and an
SDB named PUMPKIN CENTER. So......stop it!!...I am getting jealous!!

Hahahahaha...just kidding!!

But I am writing to find out about how far along the catalogs are to
being mailed. I haven't seen anything yet and was wondering if they
have gone out yet. I experience undelivered mail quite often and am
soooo worried that you catalog might be another incident. I still want
to see it to add to my existing order. Talk to you later.

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, WA. Zone 8
AIS, KCIS, HIPS and MIS
And Friday Night Chat-o-phile
sterling_o@hotmail.com

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
http://www.ONElist.com
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!