Bloom Report

From: "Lewis,Shirlee E" <Shirlee.E.Lewis@kp.org>

A week of wonderful weather has finally turned my garden into an incredible
delight.  Currently in bloom are RUFFLED GODDESS , LADY FRIEND, MY WAY,
WINDS OF CHANGE, LET IT RIDE, SMOKING VOLCANO,  PERSIAN BERRY, MARIPOSA
SKIES, NORTHWEST PROGRESS, BEST BET, ACADIAN MISS, ROSE TEAAL, and
EPICENTER.  The new bloom stalks appearing will make my garden a jewel for
many weeks to come.  Perhaps a late spring is not too bad.
Shirlee Lewis
Sunset Zone 23
Southern California Iris Society
Secretrary / Newsletter Editor
shirlee.e.lewis@kp.org
FAX  562-461-4217
VOICE 562-461-4912

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
http://www.ONElist.com
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!