CAT: Mistake!

From: "Sterling Okase" <sterling_o@hotmail.com>

>Hi Mike,
>Some of these irises that you are discribing are driving me NUTS!!!
Blah! Blah! Blah!.....

OOPS!! and DOUBLE OOPS!!! This was meant to be a private message....
Sorry to all.

And speaking of catalogs, I got Maryott's catalog a few days ago.
Millions of great color photos!!!

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, WA. Zone 8
And Friday Night Chat-o-phile

Show mom you love her.  Check out our great Mother's Day Gifts!
14K Gold and gemstone jewelry, leather and cloth wallets and purses,
gardening, gourmet, kitchen, more! Free Shipping in the US!