Re: CULT: Bloom report or lack thereof was REF: AIS Bulletin index?

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

You must be a lot closer to zone 5 than 4.  My first MDBs bloom mid May, so
I'm a few weeks away still.  Daffodils are just getting going and crocuses
are finishing.

I'm going to need the Oklahoma fix.  On the other hand, the garden is
looking really good.  As long as the borer is controlled, it should be a
great bloom season.  I'm looking forward to seeing all the new stuff bloom
-- we really splurged last year.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)

> From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>
> ALPINE LAKE, the first MDB of the season, bloomed here today. Can you
> really be that far behind? (This is close to its average bloom date here).
> Jeff Walters in northern Utah  (USDA Zone 4/5, Sunset Zone 2)
> jcwalters@bridgernet.com
> Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
> http://www.ONElist.com
> ONElist:  The leading provider of free e-mail list services!

Are you hogging all the fun?
Friends tell friends about ONElist!