ADMIN: Capitalization of Iris Names

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

There is *no* policy on using all capitals for iris names for iris-talk. Use
you own discretion. I am sure that the context of the message most often will
indicate whether it it the name of a person or a cultivar, and if you are
authoring a message, choose the alternative that best communicates your message.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

President, Westbay Iris Society