Bloom-Report

From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

 Went outside to check my garden, lots of annual seeds coming up, gave
most the iris a light water (fun in a 40mph wind) and that's when I
spotted "IT"!

On the Wal-Mart 'Stepping Out' I got last fall, there is a bloom stalk
growing on it! Yep, didn't notice it yesterday, but today I spotted it
as it's the highest growth in the pot.

Oh,BTW, the park manager has let me set up a plot out in the desert
field next door (found out the park owner owns that fild too) and the
iris that look like they didn't make in through the winter and have
shown no signs of growing are going out to my 'Garden of Last Chance'
plot. If they die away out there, they'll just add to the soil mix I'm
doing out there.

Dahliaman

| Bishop Telescope Fund. Aim is to replace the ripped off    |
| scope with either a 6in or larger scope.                   |
| Dennis Bishop, 470 20th St West #23, Roseamond,Ca.93560    |
| Any Old broken scopes taken as donations too.              |

Share the wealth!
http://www.ONElist.com
Tell a friend about ONElist's 130,000 free e-mail communities!