Re: HYB: Ultimate SA

From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>

OK, you have got me really curious, what is the "Ultimate SA"? Mike,

    OK, now you got me? It would be a non fading pure black with
Silverado
form, large flounces, random splashes of white or any color, purple
foliage.
   Even a large flounced extremely good growing Bewilderbeast type
looking
thing would be cool.
   I'm only 5 years into self SA crosses, I'll be in heaven when I reach
the
Apollo One stage.
Pink Lennox at 41" and showing color, put  Wondrous on it last year
figuring
Lennox is a recessive SA with it's background.

I'm with Sterling ( Iris Maniac ) your driving us Nuts!!!

Randy with San Fernando Valley Iris Show this weekend.

P.S. George Sutton talks about someday the flounces possibly
becoming so large that they form a into a flower with beards,
If anyone gets a chance to hear his program on Spaceagers,
It's well worth your time.
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Did you know that we add over 1,000 new e-mail communities every day?
http://www.ONElist.com
Explore a new hobby, discover a new friend, laugh at a new joke!