Re: MED: RE: MDB bloom season and stuff

From: JEM300@aol.com

In a message dated 4/21/99 11:40:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
e_galla@moose.ncia.net writes:

<< Spring has sprung even in Zone 3...but the ground is still frozen
 	after about four inches down. It better unthaw soon since I have
 	Siberians being shipped this week from Dana Borglum. Finally, Lake
 	Keuka will grace my garden. :)  >>

Yes, Ellen, our beloved Lake Keuka arrived at my home via Priority Mail just
an hour ago.  It's lounging in a bath awaiting planting.  I can hardly wait
to see it bloom here.
Too bad it will probably be next year but I have had spring shipped Sibs
bloom same year but a little late.  Usually not the nicest bloom
either....but nice to get a "sneak peak"

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI  Zone 5
Member AIS, MIS, SSI, and Wisconsin Iris Society

Looking to expand your world?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist has over 115,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!