Re: HYB: Ultimate SA--gross, man.

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 4/21/99 2:15:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, BILLS@hsc.edu

<< Just one reaction: UGH! >>

This is the part that I thought sounded particularly hurl-worthy:

 <<someday the flounces possibly becoming so large that they form a into a
flower with beards>>

Sounds like those loathsome proliferations one sees on the old roses when a
secondary flower develops in the center of a bloom, generally deformed and
generally hanging from a ghastly little unbilicus. This is not often
considered attractive even by those with a taste for freakish stuff. I like a
fine SA, but I think that simply because a potentiality exists in the gene
pool doesn't invariably make it something one wants to see around the garden.

Anner Whitehead

Share the wealth!
Tell a friend about ONElist's 130,000 free e-mail communities!