Re: TB rebloom/stalk report

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 4/21/99 9:12:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

<< 2001, did I mention it is a wonderful rebloomer?  Suprised me, even though
 it is black it opened in the heat last July and was very well branched. >>

Mike,
    You really know how to brighten my day..."rebloomer" is fast becoming my
favorite word!!   Double Scoop open today, falls not as saturated with color
as I'd like and a slight apricot edge to the falls which I never heard in a
descrip.   Also
today stalks almost clear of foliage on BLAZING SUNRISE   and AFTERNOON
DELIGHT....YA GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!

jANET nATALE WHO NEEDS TO GET HER CAP LOCK OFF
zone 8 of SC where its (whew!)  85 again today!

Are you hogging all the fun?
http://www.ONElist.com
Friends tell friends about ONElist!