Re: HYB: Ultimate SA

From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>

Message from Bill Shear...Just one reaction: UGH!

Mr. Shear,
     I just loved your reaction, I still hear the same thing
when I mention the word Thornbird. Thankyou for the
response, any reaction is better than none.
    And speaking of Thornbird you should see the things
Rick Tasco has got from it, especially the red one.

Randy, I guess with my own taste.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Has ONElist changed your life?
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!