LA: SPEC: Florida Bloom Report.

From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

Recently, I have been having Louisianas blooming here in the hills
southwest of Ocala, Florida.  SINFONIETTA, LA PEROUSE, and BLACK
GAMECOCK are blooming.  MARY G and SCAMP have bloomed.  A few others
have buds.
      Iris virginica DOTTIE'S DOUBLE is blooming, but the blooms are
down in the foliage, only a few inches off the ground.  This plant is in
direct sun.  I have another plant in filtered shade, but so far, no
buds.  If it blooms, it will be interesting to see the comparison in
     Also, I have found two emerging bud stalks on Iris pseudacorus.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.   [Low 47 F, High 93 F]

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!