Re: SHOW: Refrigerating Specimens

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Sharon, thank you for the advise on when to take the arilbred out of the
refrigerator for the show.  I will take it out Friday night as you suggested
and put it in the basement, which is 5 or 10 degrees cooler than the house.

Cindy Rust, Missouri...more storms forecast for tonight, and tomorrow and
the next day...

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!