Re: Quaraterbreds

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Sharon, what can I say?  I have avoided purchasing many quarterbreds because
I thought they were genetic dead ends.  I think I remember reading somewhere
that Lady Mohr (which I do have because I fell in love with the picture and
description out of a perennial book), despite being very pretty herself, is
not generally a very good parent.  Now I have to look through last year's
ASI sale catalog and pay better attention to the quarterbreds!

Cindy Rust, Missouri

Are you hogging all the fun?
Friends tell friends about ONElist!