Re: Iris-Talk Survey

From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

> I just visited the survey that is presently being conducted on our
>list and noted that of the 300 current Iris-Talk members only 40 have
>voted so far...

     How does one get to the survey site?  I have tried twice and could
not find this survey.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida.

Shop.theglobe.com * One-Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in U.S.!
Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
Accessories, Apparel, Jewelry, Kids, Sporting Goods, Apparel, More!!
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe0