Re: Iris-Talk Survey

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

sidneygardener wrote:

> From: "sidneygardener" <sidneygardener@email.msn.com>
>
> I vote for the subject tags. I get so many emails a day that its the only
> way I know whether to delete or read. Also how will you find the information
> in the archives if there aren't any subject tags.

Cindy (and others)

The Mallorn archives allow you to search on keywords. The search engine
includes the entire message, sender, subject and body text in its search. Of
course the Subject line helps you select from the list of messages that is
presented after the search.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist:  The leading provider of free e-mail list services!