Re: CULT: Infelicitous Terminology

From: Diana Winship <mikesmom@ix.netcom.com>

Kitty Dyer:  One who can hoe circles around me or any other gardener
I've *ever* seen (even still at age 75)

 And BTW, both the above terms:  *Preferred* by Mrs. Dyer.  And, at her
age, she gets (and does!) what she wants!  She uses both terms herself,
 accompanied by that giggle of hers and a wide smile on those rosy
cheeks of hers.

 I'll have to remember to show all this to Miss Kitty in the morning.
She and I are both under a lot of stress, trying to get ready for 2
national conventions in 6 weeks.  We both need a good laugh.

 I wouldn't trade my ho-er/mother/best friend for any other ol' gal in
the world.

 Perry Dyer

Can't say as I'd blame you. I can hear Kitty's "giggle" anytime I want
to put a smile on my face. You've got a real gem there.

I received your gift irises today. I looked up all of them to print out
descriptions for each one, and as to radioactive, that's GORGEOUS! I've
gotta have one.

Thanks for being so generous and supportive of me.And tell Kitty I said
Hi! Her picture is absolutely fabulous, but, just like her.

See you in a few weeks.
Diana

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
http://www.ONElist.com
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!