Re: all LA Iris lovers

From: RYFigge@aol.com

I do know that I was braking --- to keep from breaking --- just so you inow i
know the difference!  Any other errors you can blame the time of night  And
I want  to  thank all the well-wishers - I appreciate your cards  and email
Rosalie nr  Baltimore  ryfigge@aol.com    who is finally going to bed (this
is what a nap doess to me!   -   clutching the frozen sweet peas which are a
wonderful ice pack, because they moves around in the bag and ::tjey fit
around the area where you want it.

Shop.theglobe.com * One-Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in U.S.!
Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
Accessories, Apparel, Jewelry, Kids, Sporting Goods, Apparel, More!!