Re: MED: MDB Bloom Season

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 4/21/1999 11:37:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

<< From recent postings to Iris-talk, there is the
 following sequence for this year's initiation of MDB bloom (actual or
 expected): >>

Interesting.....

I wonder if we could take this a bit further......would it be of any value to
select a spectrum of bearded irises - from MDB to TB - to grow and compare?

I mean to say.... what if we all agreed on a particular MDB, SDB, IB, MTB, BB
and TB and all grew them as 'bellringers'.  So that Mike Sutton could report
on these cultivars from his climate, I could report from mine and so on and
so forth.

Just idle conversation here..... but I think there's an idea in Jeff's
observation that might be interesting to explore.

Kathyguest....thinking out loud in E. Aurora, NY

Show mom you love her.  Check out our great Mother's Day Gifts!
14K Gold and gemstone jewelry, leather and cloth wallets and purses,
gardening, gourmet, kitchen, more! Free Shipping in the US!
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe5