Re: CULT: Infelicitous Terminology

From: "Perry Dyer" <pdyer@flash.net>

Thanks Diana,

And good look on the Dallas pre-tour.  Sure wish I could come for it, but I
have to stay home and pull weeds.  The front 2 acres are looking pretty
good, but the commercial planting in the back 2 acres is still rather wooly
looking.  Guess what I'm doing this weekend (the back 2 acres, natch).

Perry

>From: Diana Winship <mikesmom@ix.netcom.com>>
>
>Can't say as I'd blame you. I can hear Kitty's "giggle" anytime I want
>to put a smile on my face. You've got a real gem there.
>
>I received your gift irises today. I looked up all of them to print out
>descriptions for each one, and as to radioactive, that's GORGEOUS! I've
>gotta have one.
>
>Thanks for being so generous and supportive of me.And tell Kitty I said
>Hi! Her picture is absolutely fabulous, but, just like her.
>
>See you in a few weeks.
>Diana

Has ONElist changed your life?
http://www.ONElist.com
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!