Re: Iris-Talk Survey

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

For those having difficulty in navigating through the Onelist interface.
I will step you through it here. It is useful to explore areas such as this
to be aware of the functionalities of the mailing list for your own benefit.
Onelist offers many helpful and useful features that are for the most part

Okay... now here is the walk through:
1. Go to the main Onelist interface web page. www.onelist.com

2. Log in as indicated on the left navigation bar by filling in your e-mail
address and your password. Then click on the Member Center button.
(if you forget your password follow the instructions presented and it will
be e-mailed to you.)

3. Once you arrive at the Member Center page you will see all the lists to
which you are subscribed. This is a very useful area where you can manage
your subscriptions. (unsubscribe, put your self on no mail while on holidays
etc etc...) EVERYONE should know how to get here for obvious reasons.

4. Now note that the list names that you are subscribed to are themselves
links... click on the one that says iris-talk for instance...  this will
take you to the List Center page that is particular to that list.

5. At the List Center page you will see further links that have to do with
various features of the particular list. Survey is one of them. Click on it

You are there and may vote. Now, I could tell you how to cast your ballot...
but I will refrain...  ;-))

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
E-mail:  cris@netcom.ca <mailto:cris@netcom.ca>
CIS website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US