Re: MED: MDB Bloom Season

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hey Kathy,
Good idea.  I have a couple MDBs still sending up stalks.  It would be
useful to compare apples to apples, then we could have a truely accurate
picture.  Even so every year weather would play a big part in it, we are two
weeks behind peak bloom this year, probably because of the very cold and
late spring.  I am game for it.