Re: Iris-Talk Survey

Thank you, Chris Hollinshed, for the clear directions on how to get to the survey site.  Like Mark Cook, I'd tried in vain to get to it before, and now I made it.  I'm sure there are others who've been in the same boat.  The virtues of the tags seem so obvious that I'm surprised, really, that there is any question about their retention.
Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250