Re: MED: MDB Bloom Season

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

I'm game.  I don't know that we could limit it to one in each class -- maybe
we can agree on two or three.  But first we need a few volunteers from each
zone.

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)

> From: Irisborer@aol.com
>
> I wonder if we could take this a bit further......would it be of any value
> select a spectrum of bearded irises - from MDB to TB - to grow and
> compare?
>
> I mean to say.... what if we all agreed on a particular MDB, SDB, IB, MTB,
> BB
> and TB and all grew them as 'bellringers'.  So that Mike Sutton could
> report
> on these cultivars from his climate, I could report from mine and so on
> and
> so forth.
>
> Kathyguest....thinking out loud in E. Aurora, NY

> Show mom you love her.  Check out our great Mother's Day Gifts!
> 14K Gold and gemstone jewelry, leather and cloth wallets and purses,
> gardening, gourmet, kitchen, more! Free Shipping in the US!
>           http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe5

Did you know that we add over 1,000 new e-mail communities every day?
http://www.ONElist.com
Explore a new hobby, discover a new friend, laugh at a new joke!