Re: all LA Iris lovers

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Rosalie, the latest edition of the Reblooming Recorder was completely
marvelous!  We have just started to grow LAs and so that article was
fascinating.  I really liked the article about the lady from another country
(Switzerland?  Maybe not...) that refound a special iris that had been in
her mother's garden.  It was a real people article.

We are very happy that you that you have come out of your auto accident in
the best shape that you could.  The kids and I were hit last year by a
loaded tractor trailer while waiting to turn into the school lot.  We were
in a four wheel drive Land Cruiser with out lights and signals on.  We'd
been sitting there for minutes when this guy ran into us at 50 mph.  He said
he was tired and never even saw us, so he didn't even try to slow down.  The
traffic on the other side had just cleared, which is good, because he shoved
us into the other lane (even though my brakes were locked up) for a long
way.  Believe it or not, the tractor trailer sustained more damage than we
did.  Just knocked out our back window, smashed the corner of the bumper and
gave us a good scare.  The officer on the scene said if we'd been in a car
the children would have been killed and I would have been in critical
condition.  Since the kids go to a Christian school, he jokenly told us that
someone must have been praying for us.  I told him we never leave our
driveway without first praying for arriving at our destination in safety.  I
say there was probably at least one smashed flat angel in that accident;
sitting on my shoulder wouldn't have saved the children!

Cindy Rust, Missouri

Did you know that we add over 1,000 new e-mail communities every day?
Explore a new hobby, discover a new friend, laugh at a new joke!